Re: [messengers] 10-9 Day International Stay At Home Messenger Work Day Championship

Date: 10 Oct 2014 18:41:38 -0000
From: whitesnake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a ridiculous amount of data to sort through before i declare a winner.

I don't know if I'm more amazed by the number of cities that represented
(30, from 10 different countries, on 4 different continents) or the fact
that more than half of you can check in from your bed.

Sorry to anyone that was actually hit by a bus (or a fire truck for that
matter).

"Winners" wil be declared by the end of the weekend.

Have a good one everybody. Thanks for playing along.

I will be doing this again next year, and hopefully will allow myself
enough time to organize localization and translated versions.  If you'd
like to help organize a local party or translate the manifest into a
different language, drop me a line.

Of my stupid alley cat ideas, this is easily my second or third favorite.