Re: [messengers] Cologne is Paris Pre-Event 2016

Date: 5 Apr 2015 20:05:27 -0000
From: "kai edel" <kek76@xxxxxx>

   Thanks Anselm for presenting at the open forum and throwing the word
   out for Cologne!
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

   Anselm Holthaus <anselm.holthaus@xxxxxx>schrieb:

     So it is official! Fuego and Jboule confirmed, we gonna meet in
     Cologne next year for the pre-event for beautiful Paris!
     Am 5. April 2015 13:38:26 GMT+10:00, schrieb Lane Dell
     <grubeegroova@xxxxxxxxx>:
     >U didnt attach a pdf...
     >On Apr 4, 2015 8:06 PM, "Anselm Holthaus" <anselm.holthaus@xxxxxx>
     >wrote:
     >
     >> Ladies, Gentlemen and Cunts!
     >>
     >> Dirk and me (Anselm) are representing Kai Edel, Pony Riders and
     Bike
     >> Syndikat in an effort to have next year's pre-event in Cologne, a
     >city that
     >> has a lot experience in hosting great events, has plenty people
     of
     >highly
     >> motivated (first and foremost Kai) and is surrounded by other
     cities
     >> (Duisburg-Pony-Rider-Town, Duesseldorf, Essen...) and its peeps
     who
     >all
     >> wanna chip in to give you the pre-event of your life. Cologne is
     in
     >perfect
     >> cycling distance to Paris and is well to reach from many places.
     >>
     >> Kai has compiled all the arguments in the PDF ive attached. So
     what
     >you
     >> guys think? Paris, will you make the whole Ruhr Pott very happy
     and
     >hence
     >> give us a great time with an amazing community?
     >>
     >> See you guys soon and at the open forum. Best wishes and respect.
     >Anselm
     Anselm Holthaus
     Koepenicker Str. 46
     10179 Berlin