Re: [messengers] Omnium front wheels

Date: 8 Oct 2015 18:59:20 -0000
From: Shawn bega Blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

on the one omnium ive built up i stuck with the 451iso (Sun rim
20x1-3/8 CR18 36spoke) on a philwood disc hub. but i certainly agree
as well with fuego's suggestion.  if you stick with the 451iso vs a
406iso (fuego's bmx 20inch), you may want to order an xtra tire or 2
when you find one you like. my regular supplier always has something
but not always the same thing in this tire size. the bikes i more
commonly see the 451iso on is the recumbents and handcycles ive fitted
for wounded warriors.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com