Re: [messengers] Omnium front wheels

Date: 8 Oct 2015 19:08:46 -0000
From: FuegO <fuegal@xxxxxxxxx>

Phil wood disk Hub ! That s classy !

And jimmy 'jumbo' in copenhagen is really up to receive our comment or évolution of his cargo frame,

Younger than bull it that powerfull cargo need to be updated often,

As direction bearings too, here we swith for female bearings 8mm diamètre instead the 6 mm mâle bearing, to try to approach the same hardness as bull it had.

I don t know if i m really clear in english but i can send photo Tonigth !

Envoyé de mon smartphone BlackBerry 10.