Re: [messengers] Global Gutz 2015

Date: 26 Oct 2015 22:04:00 -0000
From: jayouh <jayouh@xxxxxxxxxx>

We thought the same and took the rules from some years ago saying the race has to go by either the main train station or the city hall and added the rule - that was Safa's idea - that the race has to change direction at each checkpoint so it goes into any direction at one point - east - west - south - north. But good idea for next year with the 5x5k!