Re: [messengers] Marcus Cook Nomination

Date: 19 Nov 2015 08:13:36 -0000
From: Lukas Unternährer <l.unternaehrer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

hey y'all

unfortunately I've never got the chance to meet Dave. rest in peace.

but Im also totally overwhelmed by this story. I have to second Nadir. particularly in the worldwide messenger scene, which only exists and get developed by caring about every member of it.

Dave did the same and was one of us.
he deserves this MCA.

take care.
luc