[messengers] the AXIS of DISASTER

Date: 3 Apr 2016 10:15:05 -0000
From: "Kai Hawaii" <StoerteBiker@xxxxxx>

   the gauls did it
   the wikings
   the romans tried

   tour de l 'europe
   2016
   15.-18.July
   [1]http://www.precmc2016.de
   21.-24.July
   [2]http://www.ecmc2016.com
   28.-31.July
   [3]http://precmwc2016.com
   01.-07.August
   [4]http://www.pariscmwc.com

   save your money
   sell your house
   this summer you will cruise through europe
   an amazing event charade
   nearly no distance between the cities

   4 everybody out of  europe
   this summer is like
   ecmc & cmwc
   surrounded by fantastic side and pre-events
   and all this in an area americans would call - my going to work
   distance
   ok. - not exactly - but close enough
   so, if you ever planned to come to europe
   travel with messengers
   visit the most fascinating cities in north-west of europe - now is your
   chance

   the biggest distance will be from copenhagen to paris
   but its all filled with stops, side events and cities you've been
   before
   than there's time to visit cities like berlin (so- bring your
   boyfriend/girlfriend)
   check out amsterdam or travel through antwerpen

   all this in one summer
   all this surrounded by crazy events
   and the greatest messenger sisters will take care of you

   so let's see

   the line will be will be Kopenhagen - Paris

   the AXIS of DISASTER

   is surrounded by the oldest messenger communities
   and most beautiful cities in north-west of europe

   berlin, hamburg, bremen, duisburg, cologne, paris
   or
   kopenhagen, hamburg, bremen, groningen, amsterdam, den haag, anwerpen,
   bruxells - paris
   where ever

   come and see europe, meet your local messengers, bring your boyfriend -
   cause when he wants to make a culturetrip with you - tell him :we'll
   see europe and from time to time you send him shopping - while you meet
   the world

   4 all folks coming from out of europe
   the main airports in this area are
   amsterdam and frankfurt
   even paris and london
   but watch out
   from frankfurt book your train or bus (+bike) in advance!!
   london your europe flight
   canada can fly straight to hamburg from ?? toronto ?

   traveling through europe is pretty easy
   take the bus
   [5]https://www.flixbus.de
   (make sure they take your bike or big case)
   please don't take all the same bus
   or
   the train - very popular - very comfortable
   but
   if you don't book in advance!!! - expensive!!
   bahn.de

   or you get the interrail ticket
   take the slower trains at any time, where ever, whenever
   just go to the trainstation, enter a train and fall asleep

   [6]http://www.interrail.eu

   free travelinng in europe by train
   very populair  in summer
   and after all this  events
   you take the train to the atlantic coasts of france, spain or portugal
   and you gonna chill at the coolest beaches of the world
   hey folks of america : we are allowed to drink at the beach , make a
   fire and go swimming naked - yes , that's europe too!!
   visit barcelona or belgrad.
   from zagrep to zuerich.
   that's what we all did when we were young

   so, what are you waiting for?
   it's summertime
   the flights are not getting cheaper
   contact your granny and have the summer of your mess-life.
   take care
   ahoi.
   kai
   #36hawaii