[messengers] Ride for the Future fundraiser ride

Date: 8 Jun 2016 11:49:15 -0000
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello all!

I am raising funds for the YMCA so they can provide group activities for the youth for free. Rather than log a bunch of miles and boast about Strava segments, I am making every pedal stroke count for something beneficial to my community.

I am in Baltimore, Maryland heading to Philadelphia, PA today. It is the third day of my 6 day journey from Richmond, Virginia to Boston, Massachusetts. I am riding solo and unsupported. Just to show the fixie kids I care, I am doing it on a track bike without brakes.

Please take a moment to donate a few dollars to the cause. I thank you for your support in advance.

www.pledgereg.com/rideforthefuture

Corey Hilliard
PO Box 322
NY, NY 10002