[messengers] mca nomination

Date: 22 Aug 2016 13:50:15 -0000
From: Shawn bega Blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

 ill start the 2016 mca nominations: The bike messengers of the IWGB
Couriers And Logistics Branch . these messengers have taken their
futures into their own hands, fighting at great risk to their
livelihoods, against the conditions that diminished their existence.
and whether they realized or not, they fight for all bike messengers
everywhere. they have shown the world more than ever that we have
influence within our own industry that we must grab if we wish to
survive as full time career couriers. and they have shown us the power
of organization and community within our ranks. good on you mates. we
stand with you.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com