Re: [messengers] mca nomination

Date: 25 Aug 2016 11:19:26 -0000
From: FuegO <fuegal@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone !

i'd like to nominate Jimmy "JumbO" Bargisen

in regard of

By expressen, what he create, where it is today, 'the transmission' from
him & Tania to the younger
Omnium Cargo bike, a cargo bike for couriers by couriers, efficient
His personel result, past and recent, twice on podium this summer, don't
need to tell the past i wasn't in the game at this time
He is also very humble
& As a father, on top and between those points

Good luck to everyone !

Thanks for reading, wich you a nice day and a good back in bizness for
september and 2016 TO 2017 !

best regards

fuego

Fabrice_Levannier / Fuego /